The Artistic Links Between William Shakespeare and Sir Thomas More : Radically Different Richards Hardback
The Halletts' investigation differs from anything that has been written about the relationship between Thomas More and William Shakespeare in that it approaches the subject from a dramaturgical point of view.
This book defines, in specific terms, what Shakespeare learned from his study of More's History and how he learned it.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 293 pages, X, 293 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/09/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230113671
- Paperback / softback from £56.65