Synchronizing Internet Protocol Security (Sipsec) Hardback
Part of the Advances in Information Security series
Synchronizing Internet Protocol Security (SIPSec) focuses on the combination of theoretical investigation and practical implementation, which provides an in-depth understanding of the Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) framework.
The standard internet protocol is completely unprotected, allowing hosts to inspect or modify data in transit.
This volume identifies the security problems facing internet communication protocols along with the risks associated with internet connections.
It also includes an investigative case study regarding the vulnerabilities that impair IPSec and proposes a SIPSec Model.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 223 pages, 49 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 223 p. 49 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 27/07/2007
- Category: Computer security
- ISBN: 9780387327242
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £106.39