Inside Job : The Financiers Who Pulled Off the Heist of the Century Paperback / softback
The definitive big picture on the financial crisis, from the man behind the Oscar-winning documentary that exposed the workings of the new economic eliteBased on explosive interviews, court documents and corporate archives, Inside Job traces in gripping detail how decades of deregulation gave birth to a predator nation, with power players cycling through positions in government, academia and Wall Street - and continuing to do so even in the wake of the global financial crisis.
With stunning clarity, Charles Ferguson delivers an uncompromising accounting of how a new economic oligarchy has wrested control of our politics and the prospects for real recovery.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 01/06/2012
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781851689156
- Paperback / softback from £7.49