Art & Language Uncompleted Paperback / softback
Art & Language Uncompleted. The Philippe Meaille Collection provides a detailed and revealing view of one of the most complex aesthetic identities of the second half of the twentieth century.
The overwhelming literary and writerly personality of Art & Language, evident in the huge number of yellowed documents and papers which form a significant part of The Philippe Meaille Collection, challenges the power of the institution to deal with artistic research.
What we discover is something as discursive and various as the artistic life of a collaboration which has evolved relentlessly since the sixties.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 287 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Museu D'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA)
- Publication Date: 28/08/2014
- Category: History of art / art & design styles
- ISBN: 9788492505524