From Conflict Resolution to Peacebuilding will introduce the varied ways people address and resolve conflicts at all levels from the interpersonal to the international.
It will breakdown how conflict affects our lives while showing readers how they can deal with conflict constructively as citizens and, in some cases, in their careers.
Building up from foundational principles, this book will apply them to political conflicts throughout the world.
Features Include:*"Micro" and "macro" approaches to this multi-disciplinary field. *Written in an engaging style by an author who spans academic and "on-the-ground" experience in peacebuilding. *Provides a rich case base to illustrate core academic concepts. *Enhanced e-book with video interviews embedded.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 11 Tables, unspecified; 41 Halftones, black and white; 22 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 18/12/2019
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781538116302
- Hardback from £76.15