The Roots of American Exceptionalism : Institutions, Culture, and Policies Paperback / softback
Draws on societies' unique histories, distinctive paths of institutional development and contrasting cultures to explain why they adopt different policies for common problems.
It compares the United States with Sweden on tax policy, Canada on financing medical care, France on abortion policy, and Japan on immigration.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 282 pages, XI, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230116764