Law and Disorder : Absurdly Funny Moments from the Courts Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Lee Lorenz
Charles M. Sevilla finds comic gems in court transcripts. This new collection starts with a chapter on defendants (one of whom, when asked his marital status, replies after a long pause, "Adequate") and follows with sections on lawyers, experts, witnesses, evidence and even one called "Malaprops".
Sevilla's stories have become viral Internet sensations, priming readers for more disorder.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 14 illustrations
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Publication Date: 04/08/2014
- Category: Courts & procedure
- ISBN: 9780393349535