Community without Community in Digital Culture Hardback
by Charlie Gere
Community Without Community in Digital Culture presents the view that our digital culture is determined not by greater connection, but by the separation and gap that is a necessary concomitant of our fundamental technicity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, X, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/08/2012
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137026668
- Paperback / softback from £49.85