Managing Online Reputation : How to Protect Your Company on Social Media Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Pocket Consultants series
Managing Online Reputation is a comprehensive look at online reputation management.
Drawing on recent examples of organizations managing their online reputations effectively and ineffectively, it provides a practical and visual tool-kit of processes and techniques to help limit and respond effectively to negative situations on social media.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 236 pages, 43 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 236 p. 43 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/2015
- Category: Sales & marketing management
- ISBN: 9781137382290
- PDF from £19.54