As an orphan, Jane's childhood is not an easy one but her independence and strength of character keep her going through the miseries inflicted by cruel relatives and a brutal school.
However, her biggest challenge is yet to come. Taking a job as a governess in a house full of secrets, for a passionate man she grows more and more attracted to, ultimately forces Jane to call on all her resources in order to hold on to her beliefs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 560 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/11/2007
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099511120
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- from £7.69
- Hardback from £6.05
- PDF from £6.11
- EPUB from £6.11
- Leather / fine binding from £21.99