Writing and Staging Real-life Plays Paperback / softback
Part of the Writing and Staging Plays series
Which real-life stories would make a good play? How can you write a played based on something that has actually happened?
How can you turn an interesting story into an unmissable production?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/06/2017
- Category: Drama & performing (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474717175
- Hardback from £11.79
- PDF from £2.63