Painting People : The State of the Art Paperback / softback
Newly available in paperback, Painting People is an in-depth yet accessible survey of figure painting's renaissance in the contemporary art world.
Established author and broadcaster Charlotte Mullins introduces over 85 of the most exciting international artists who place painting and the figure at the heart of their practice, and puts their work and the themes they explore in historical, social and artistic context.
The book also includes a concise history of the genre and detailed biographies of all the artists featured.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 205 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2008
- Category: Painting & paintings
- ISBN: 9780500287477