Handmade Type Workshop : Techniques for Creating Original Characters and Digital Fonts Paperback / softback
Taking font creation back to basics, this comprehensive book explores innovative ways to design contemporary lettering of all kinds, examining everything from classic design examples to 3D and illustrated fonts, digital lettering and radical conceptual alphabets.
Handmade Type Workshop is ideal for anyone looking to move beyond existing typography and fonts to create, explore and use original or customized letterforms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 450 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/06/2011
- Category: Typography & lettering
- ISBN: 9780500289457