Supply Chain Configuration : Concepts, Solutions, and Applications Hardback
This book is written for practitioners and researchers who are currently working in the field of supply chain management and operations management.
It provides a thorough explanation of the supply chain configuration problem as well as offers solutions that combine the mathematical aspects of problem solving with applications in modern information technology.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 342 pages, biography
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 12/03/2007
- Category: Purchasing & supply management
- ISBN: 9780387251905
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £95.35
- Hardback from £95.35