Local Leadership in Democratic Transition : Competing Paradigms in International Peacebuilding Hardback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
This book provides an in-depth analysis into the ways in which local leaders impact internationally-led democratic transition.
Using three key case studies, Burundi, Cambodia and Liberia, it re-evaluates current transition paradigms delivering a new framework for understanding the roles of local leaders in democratic transition and peacebuilding.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, VIII, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9781137282491
- Paperback / softback from £56.15