Creating the Character Costume : Tools, Tips, and Talks with Top Costumers and Cosplayers Paperback / softback
Many beginning and hobbyist costumers believe that professional costume/prop builders have unlimited and specialized resources with which to ply their craft.
Actually, the pros create things in much the same way that hobbyists do, working as resourcefully and creatively as possible with a limited budget.
Creating the Character Costume dives into these methods to showcase how to achieve expert looks with limited means and lots of creativity.
Part One explores tools, materials, and construction methods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 50 Line drawings, black and white; 150 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/12/2016
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781138816114
- EPUB from £25.50
- PDF from £25.50
- Hardback from £147.05