Write Smart, Write Happy : How to Become a More Productive, Resilient and Successful Writer Paperback
Writing is a vulnerable occupation; it is both personal and intimate. The act of writing, cycles of revision, and the confusing publishing industry can shatter a writer's confidence, leaving you feeling like an imposter, overcome with rejection. Survival--and success--requires commitment, honesty, courage, resilience, sacrifice, and miles and miles of heart.
You have everything you need as a writer--it lies within, in the form of consistency and self-confidence. With Write Smart, Write Happy, best-selling author Cheryl St. John will help you unlock your skills, guiding you to overcome every hesitation, obstacle, form of writer's block, and procrastination habit you have. Within these pages, you'll learn to:
- Organize your writing life by using a planner, scheduling your yearly goals, and acknowledging career plans.
- Sharpen your saw by recharging your creativity, developing positive motivation, and creating healthy writing habits.
- Affirm your beliefs by overcoming self-doubt, learning to use affirmations, and altering your thinking.
- Conquer remaining fears by releasing tendencies towards perfectionism and establishing strategies for habitual success.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: F&W Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 23/02/2018
- Category: Writing & editing guides
- ISBN: 9781440351792
- EPUB from £10.13