The Domestic Duck Paperback / softback
Most domesticated ducks are descended from the wild mallard and over the centuries many different breeds have been created. They have been kept as pets, or for their ornamental value, or have been farmed for their meat, eggs and down. In The Domestic Duck, Chris and Mike Ashton explain how these breeds have been developed and how to look after them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 170 black & white photographs and 35 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/09/2008
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781847970503