Just Growth : Inclusion and Prosperity in America's Metropolitan Regions Paperback / softback
Part of the Regions and Cities series
Breaking new ground in its innovative blend of quantitative and qualitative methods, the book essentially argues that another sort of growth is indeed possible.
While offering specific insights for regional leaders and analysts of metropolitan areas, the authors also draw a broader - and quite timely - set of conclusions about how to scale up these efforts to address a U.S. economy still seeking to recover from economic crisis and ameliorate distributional divisions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 234 pages, 16 Tables, black and white; 10 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780415517812
- EPUB from £21.59
- PDF from £21.59
- Hardback from £105.75