Scott and his gang of techno-hackers barely escaped with their lives when they planted the virus that destroyed Virtual Kombat.
Now that the game is gone, they think they're finally safe.
But VK creator Vince Power's deadly scheme is far from over.
Without a virtual world to host it, there's only one place for the brutal fighting and killing to go.
VK will be played in the real world, and Scott's tech skills won't help him now.
This is no longer just a game ... Blade Runner meets Mortal Engines in the heart-pounding finale to the Virtual Kombat series.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 9+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/10/2019
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781127087