The Moral Responsibilities of Companies Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Ethics and Public Policy series
The Moral Responsibilities of Companies is a philosophical analysis of the question of whether companies can be held morally responsible for the harms they create, and what implications such a view has on the moral position of employees and shareholders in these companies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, VII, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/10/2014
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137377975
- Paperback / softback from £49.85