Making Machines with Pulleys Paperback / softback
by Chris Oxlade
Part of the Simple Machine Projects series
A hands-on approach introduces young scientists to pulleys.
Science theory and practical, fun projects teach the physics and the technology behind this simple machine.
Important science curriculum is explained through historical and contemporary examples of pulleys.
Step-by-step projects range from the simple to the more challenging.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 24 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 05/05/2016
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781406289343
- Hardback from £11.19