This book provides a simple and fun introduction to minerals, discussing different minerals, exploring how and why they have formed, how they have changed over time, their appearance and properties.
With the help of some Rock Solid! facts that provide cool examples, the book will show you how amazing minerals can be: from ruby crystals and stalagmites and stalactites in caves to talcum powder.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/01/2016
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474714068
- Paperback / softback from £7.69
- PDF from £2.63
- Paperback from £6.45