Coding Club Python: Building Big Apps Level 3 Paperback / softback
by Chris Roffey
A unique series that provides a framework for teaching coding skills. Build more sophisticated apps with level 3 of Coding Club!
Following on from Python: Next Steps, this lively book explains how to break down projects into manageable chunks, guiding and supporting you with building larger, more exciting projects. Activities include building a version of Pong and, using the classes created for Pong, building a Breakout game and an Invaders game, developing and learning the necessary skills to build larger apps on the way. The code is suitable for Mac, Windows and Linux users and therefore compatible with the Raspberry Pi.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 132 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 02/05/2013
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9781107666870