From secret tunnels used by pirates to transport their treasure, to mausoleums and stained glass windows, the city of Savannah, Georgia, is filled with secrets and trivia for your family to discover!
Whether you want to creep through cemeteries, scout out sea turtles, or kayak to Little Tybee Island, each page is packed full of adventures that will entertain explorers of all ages.
Colorful photographs by author Chris Sergi and intriguing bits of history guarantee that you'll finish each challenge with fond memories and troves of new information.
So gather up your crew of voyagers and get on the road to Savannaha world of history and fun awaits!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 163 colour photos & 3 colour maps
- Publisher: Pelican Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 15/02/2016
- Category: Museum, historic sites, gallery & art guides
- ISBN: 9781455621521