Digital Photography Made Easy : Straightforward Advice Paperback / softback
Part of the Made Easy series
A comprehensive practical guide and reference aimed at beginner and intermediate photographers, Digital Photography Made Easy introduces the basics of taking, making, managing and sharing digital photos.
The main features range from how digital cameras and smart phones work, how to take great photographs and how to get the best from your computer, to creating photo libraries, sharing images by email and cloud networks, shooting specific projects and an in-depth section on computer hardware, software and image manipulation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 20/01/2015
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781783612802