History Through Stories : Teaching Primary History with storytelling Paperback / softback
Part of the Storytelling School Series series
Collection of stories for teaching history in primary schools with a set of follow-up activities for each topic.
Stories cover commonly taught topics and are designed to be learned and retold orally by students.
Each story comes with engaging and inclusive ways to link that story to history teaching, English literacy skills and other subject areas.
A one stop shop for primary history teaching with stories that have been tried and tested in the classroom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 10 black & white line drawings
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/07/2016
- Category: Primary & middle schools
- ISBN: 9781907359446