Pro PHP Security : From Application Security Principles to the Implementation of XSS Defenses Paperback / softback
PHP security, just like PHP itself, has advanced. Updated for PHP 5.3, the second edition of this authoritative PHP security book covers foundational PHP security topics like SQL injection, XSS, user authentication, and secure PHP development.
Beginners in secure programming will find a lot of material on secure PHP development, the basics of encryption, secure protocols, as well as how to reconcile the demands of server-side and web application security.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, XVIII, 368 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 10/12/2010
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9781430233183
- PDF from £34.00