The Embroidery Book : Visual Resource of Color & Design Paperback / softback
Enjoy the tranquillity of slow stitching for luxurious seams and lavish embellishments.
This step-by-step visual guide to 149 embroidery stitches, motifs, and extras uses simple colour theory for spectacular results!
Robust colour charts take the guesswork out of choosing thread, buttons, and trims.
Stitch classic seam treatments and stunning standalone designs as you go beyond the basics to learn what embroidery can do for you. 'One for the keeper shelf.' www.myshelf.com
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 740 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 21/10/2016
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9781617452246