Deleuze and Lifelong Learning : Creativity, Events and Ethics Hardback
This book examines Gilles Deleuze's ideas about creativity in the context of lifelong learning, offering an original take on this important contemporary topic using cinematic parallels.
Discussing Deleuze's difficult notion of 'counter-actualization' as a form of creative practice, it draws practical consequences for those across a diverse sector.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, IX, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/03/2015
- Category: Cognition & cognitive psychology
- ISBN: 9781137480798
- Paperback / softback from £49.85