Floral Watercolour Paperback / softback
This book will teach you how to paint floral motifs with a loose look and an effortless hand.
The well-known blogger and YouTuber Christin Stapff Madchenkunst shows you, step by step, how to paint blossoms, flowers, leaves and wreaths - and also how to combine your art with hand lettering.
Video tutorials on the various chapters will help you with the first flowing steps.
You'll find lots of inspiration for your individual watercolour artworks in the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Tuva Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/08/2019
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9786059192729