Sports Cardiology Essentials : Evaluation, Management and Case Studies Paperback / softback
Edited by Christine E. Lawless
This book presents an invaluable symptoms-based approach to sports cardiology for sports medicine physicians, primary care physicians, and cardiologists.
Edited by an authority in the field, the text offers sought-after insight on the cardiac health of athletes.
Case studies are featured throughout to further understanding and the integration of concepts into daily practice.
With contributions by both sports medicine physicians and cardiologists, this timely book bridges the gap between disciplines and is an unparalleled resource for those looking to effectively manage the cardiac health of active patients.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 465 pages, 8 Illustrations, color; 120 Illustrations, black and white; X, 465 p. 128 illus., 8 illus
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 10/11/2010
- Category: General practice
- ISBN: 9780387927749