Overcoming the Stigma of Intimate Partner Abuse Paperback / softback
Overcoming the Stigma of Intimate Partner Abuse addresses the impact of the shame surrounding intimate partner violence and the importance of actively challenging this stigma.
Through examples of survivors who have triumphed over past abuse, the book presents a new way to understand the dynamics of abusive relationships as well as demonstrates the strength, resourcefulness, and resilience of victims and survivors.
Overcoming the Stigma of Intimate Partner Abuse offers professionals, survivors, and communities an action plan to end stigma, support survivors, advocate for better response systems, raise awareness about abuse, and prevent violence.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, 3 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2016
- Category: Domestic violence
- ISBN: 9781138121324
- Hardback from £106.15