Spanish Fiction in the Digital Age : Generation X Remixed Hardback
This book applies theoretical models that reflect the mediated, hybrid, and nomadic global scenes within which GenX artists and writers live, think, and work.
Henseler touches upon critical insights in comparative media studies, cultural studies, and social theory, and uses sidebars to travel along multiple voices, facts, figures, and faces.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 264 pages, XI, 264 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/10/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230102910
- Paperback / softback from £48.95