Identity-Based Brand Management : Fundamentals - Strategy - Implementation - Controlling Paperback / softback
This textbook provides a theoretically based and comprehensive overview of the identity-based brand management.
The focus is on the design of brand identity as the internal side of a brand and the resulting external brand image amongst buyers and other external audiences.
The authors show that the concept of identity-based brand management has proven to be the most efficient management model to make brands a success.
Numerous illustrative practicable examples demonstrate its applicability. The content - Foundation of identity-based brand management - The concept of identity-based brand management - Strategic brand management - Operational brand management - Identity-based brand controlling - Identity-based trademark protection - International identity-based brand management
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 316 pages, 110 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, biography
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 04/05/2017
- Category: Sales & marketing
- ISBN: 9783658135607
- EPUB from £27.19