Advances in Grid and Pervasive Computing : Second International Conference, GPC 2007, Paris, France, May 2-4, 2007, Proceedings Paperback / softback
Part of the Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues series
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Grid and Pervasive Computing, GPC 2007, held in Paris, France in May 2007.
It covers all aspects of grid and pervasive computing and focuses on topics such as cluster computing, grid computing, semantic Web and semantic grid, service-oriented computing, peer-to-peer computing, mobile computing, as well as grid and pervasive related applications.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 759 pages, XVI, 759 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 24/04/2007
- Category: Computer science
- ISBN: 9783540723592