Uniting on Food Assistance : The Case for Transatlantic Cooperation Paperback / softback
Edited by Christopher B. (Cornell University, USA) Barrett, Julia (Global Public Policy Institute, Germany) Steets, Andrea (Global Public Policy Institute, Germany) Binder
Part of the Priorities for Development Economics series
This book chronicles the most essential causes and implications of these trends, which have expanded international food assistance well beyond the simple shipment of donated food aid commodities.
We pay particular attention to how these trends shape and are shaped by European Union (EU) and United States (U.S.) food assistance policy and practice, and highlight the principles to which donors can adhere to move international food assistance forward.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/12/2011
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780415687287