Constitutional Literacy : A Twenty-First Century Imperative Hardback
This book considers the status of constitutional literacy in the United States along with ways to assess and improve it.
The author argues that pervasive constitutional illiteracy is a problem for both law enforcement agencies and for ordinary citizens.
Based on the author's decades of teaching in law enforcement agencies around the country, this book argues for the moral and pragmatic value of constitutional literacy and its application in twenty-first century society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, XI, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/09/2016
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137567987
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £45.85