Normandy : Gold Beach - Inland from King, June 1944 Paperback / softback
Part of the Battleground Europe series
The two authors, both formerly senior professional soldiers, have compiled an easy-to-follow itinerary to the British landings on 6 June 1944 on Gold Beach and the ensuing bitter fighting.
Covered in detail are the actions which earned CSM Hollis of the Green Howards his VC and other inspiring battle stories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrations, photographs
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/03/1999
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780850526615