The Asthma Educator's Handbook Paperback / softback
The information and techniques necessary to effectively treat children and adults with asthma.
Written by one of the world's leading asthma specialists and members of a nationally recognized center for asthma care, The Asthma Sourcebook thoroughly and clearly outlines the professional skills necessary to manage the condition in patients of all ages.
Questions and answers at the end of each chapter make this the ideal resource for preparing for the National Asthma Educators Certification Board Exam.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, 100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 02/07/2007
- Category: Respiratory medicine
- ISBN: 9780071447379
- EPUB from £48.72