Manga For The Beginner Paperback / softback
With "Manga for the Beginner", anyone who can hold a pencil can start drawing great manga characters right away.
Using his signature step-by-step style, Hart shows how to draw the basic manga head and body, eyes, fashion and more.
Then he goes way beyond most beginner titles, exploring dynamic action poses, special effects, light & shading, perspective, popular manga types such as animals, anthros, shoujo and shounen characters.
By the end of this big book, the new artist is ready to draw dramatic story sequences full of movement and life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications
- Publication Date: 02/10/2008
- Category: Graphic novel & Manga artwork
- ISBN: 9780823030835
- Paperback / softback from £14.19