A Single Man Paperback / softback
Celebrated as a masterpiece from its first publication, A Single Man is the story of George, an English professor in suburban California left heartbroken after the death of his lover, Jim.
With devastating clarity and humour, Christopher Isherwood shows George's determination to carry on, evoking the unexpected pleasures of life as well as the soul's ability to triumph over loneliness and alienation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 04/02/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099541288
- Paperback / softback from £6.75
- EPUB from £4.99