A Single Man Paperback / softback
In this brilliantly perceptive novel, a middle aged professor living in California, is alienated from his students by differences in age and nationality, and from the rest of society by his homosexuality.
Isherwood explores the depths of the human soul and its ability to triumph over loneliness, alienation and loss.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 28/01/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099548829
- Paperback / softback from £6.75
- EPUB from £4.99