Electricians' On-Site Companion Paperback / softback
This book contains everything electricians need to know about working on site, covering not only the health and safety aspects of site work, but also the techniques and testing knowledge required from the modern-day electrician.
Regulations issues are included alongside step-by-step instructions for each task, after which testing information, checklists and example forms are given so that site workers can ensure they have done everything required of them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 166 pages, 13 Line drawings, color; 25 Line drawings, black and white; 74 Halftones, color; 11 Table
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/10/2017
- Category: Electrical engineering
- ISBN: 9781138683327
- Hardback from £54.89
- PDF from £23.39
- EPUB from £23.39