Fetishism and Its Discontents in Post-1960 American Fiction Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
This study explores the concept of fetishism as a strategy for expressing social and political discontent in American literature, and for negotiating traumatic experiences particular to the second half of the twentieth century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 270 pages, X, 270 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/09/2010
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230102903
- Paperback / softback from £52.99