The Complete Guide to Exercise Therapy Paperback / softback
Part of the Complete Guides series
A new title in the Complete Guide series - Exercise Therapy will perfectly complement the Complete Guide to Sports Injuries and the Complete Guide to Clinical Massage.
Dr Christopher M. Norris clearly explains the theory and the book is packed with practical therapies and demonstrations of good practice.
Exercise therapy concentrates on prescribing exercise as a form of rehabilitation when recovering from an injury.
Exercise therapy is mainly concerned with injuries people have suffered, perhaps during sporting endeavour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, full colour photos throughout
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 24/10/2013
- Category: Exercise & workout books
- ISBN: 9781408182260
- EPUB from £20.50
- PDF from £20.50