Queer Youth and Media Cultures Hardback
Edited by Christopher Pullen
This collection explores the representation and performance of queer youth in media cultures, primarily examining TV, film and online new media.
Specific themes of investigation include the context of queer youth suicide and educational strategies to avert this within online new media, and the significance of coming out videos produced online.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 296 pages, XXII, 296 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/10/2014
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137383549
- Paperback / softback from £49.85