Preparing for Today's Global Job Market : From the Lens of Color Hardback
From the Lens of Color identifies and delineates a methodology for effectively positioning and/or repositioning oneself in today's global job market that moves significantly beyond strategies associated with simply developing a resume, cover letter or business plan.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XIV, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/09/2013
- Category: Employment & unemployment
- ISBN: 9781137354051
- Paperback / softback from £34.39