Latin America After Neoliberalism : Developmental Regimes in Post-Crisis States Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Wylde analyzes Kirchnerismo in Argentina and the developmental regime approach in the political economy of development in Latin America.
He shows the systematic way in which relationships between state-market, state-society, and national-international dichotomies can be characterised within a developmentalist paradigm.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XIII, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/09/2012
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230301597
- Paperback / softback from £55.79