Encouraged at Fortune 500 companies and touted in the media, play isn't just for kids.
It promotes creativity, relaxation and good health, plus it's just plain fun.
This inspiring journal offers 365 engaging play-breaks for adults, with a light and cheerful design that inspires the imagination.
Each brightly illustrated page features a simple activity that encourages adults to get more play in the everyday and provides journaling space to reflect on the power of play.
- Format: Notebook / blank book
- Pages: 388 pages, 2-color illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 03/01/2017
- Category: Popular psychology
- ISBN: 9781452155425